In October Lydia, my parents, my sister Jen and I all drove down to see my sister Janice in Casa Grande, Arizona. She is teaching First grade there. My dad helped my sister move there so he has already been there but for the rest of us this was our first time there.
On the way we had to stop and change Lydia's diaper. The town we stopped in out in the desert was like a ghost town. We had to change her in the car. Let me tell you that was the WORST blow out I had ever changed!!! It took three people to get it done. Mom held a bag for all the poopy stuff and I did the fun part of trying to clean everything off of her back legs and front. What didn't help was that she was kicking and screaming because it was really windy and so she was pretty cold on her cute little bum. Then Jen had to hold her while I finished cleaning up the mess. Aaww what a memory!


No comments:
Post a Comment