So here are some pictures of her boo boo. It looked worse in person. Oh and the picture of her crying was not after it happen. It was her fake cry because I wouldn’t let her have camera. :o) The last picture was her cute smile after she gave the bunny in her book a kiss.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Lydia's 1st boo boo
So the other day Lydia was crawling around in the office and she loves to pull her self up to stand and she was pulling herself up at a dresser that happen to have a bottom drawer not closed all the way. Some how she slipped and her cheek landed on the corner of the drawer. It had to have hurt pretty bad. I almost cried when I saw how bad it was. My mom and I tried to put ice on it but she just wanted to play with the ice and didn't want it on her face.
So here are some pictures of her boo boo. It looked worse in person. Oh and the picture of her crying was not after it happen. It was her fake cry because I wouldn’t let her have camera. :o) The last picture was her cute smile after she gave the bunny in her book a kiss.




So here are some pictures of her boo boo. It looked worse in person. Oh and the picture of her crying was not after it happen. It was her fake cry because I wouldn’t let her have camera. :o) The last picture was her cute smile after she gave the bunny in her book a kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment