
Here is Audrey and I on her Baby blessing day Nov. 28th. It was such a great day. Charles did the blessing and it was so BEAUTIFUL. I am so proud of him What a special day. I didn't cry till I looked over and saw my Dad with tears in his eyes.

Look at this sweet smile on Lydia's face. She was pretty tired of having her picture taken all after noon. So he just cuddled up to Charles.

My sweet little family Charles, Lydia, Audrey and Me.

We had lots of family and friends attend the blessing. Here is the whole gang. I am so grateful that they could all attend. It meant a lot to us. Not only did they travel far to get here they also drove in yucky weather both ways the worst was on the way home where it took my parents and my sisters 14 hours. That is an extra 4 hours then normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment