Friday, January 2, 2009

OSU Football!

My sister Jen got my brother Jason and his family, my brother Justin, our Dad and I tickets to the OSU vs. Cal. game. This is Jen and I on the shuttle to the game from the fairgrounds. They had FREE parking. Yeah baby!


Here is a picture of Tammy, Jason, James, Kendra, and Trenton.

This is to show how high up we were.






It was an awesome game!


Here is my Dad and I.












Afterwards we got together with our friends Mark and Rebecca Larson and their three adorable kids.


This is Rebecca and cutie Caleb.











Their daughters Emily & Kaley eating Ice cream cones.







Lydia and Caleb are about the same size and she is 6 months older.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I have been meaning to call you! I love your blog and love to see what you are up to! I am so glad that you had fun at the game. What a great day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete