Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

Lydia and I were supposed to move to Idaho by Thanksgiving but our plans fell through.
Luckily were with family so we had them to spend the holidays with. Unfortunately we didn't get to spend Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years with Charles. :o(

Lydia and I helped my Mom decorate for Christmas we had a lot of fun. Mom had two trees. I decorated this one up above. It was beautiful.


We had Christmas at my sister Julie's. It was really fun to watch Lydia attempting to open presents. She was more interested in the paper and bows then the actual gift. Her Aunt Jenny got the the PJ's that she is wearing they have little Christmas trees on them.















So we are all hanging out the day after Christmas and Julie is standing in the kitchen and yells (quote) "there is a big ass deer in my yard" so everyone runs to the window to see. Sure enough there he was eating the apples that had fallen off the tree. We all grabbed our cameras and got a couple shots. Julie has better pictures because of her camera and she open the window to see better. The funniest part about the whole thing is the deer jumped the fence and was going toward the front of the neighbors yard and so we all run to the front of the house then he turned around and went back so we all ran back.










Jen bought stuff to make cookies on Christmas so Krizia, Jen and I had fun making them and they tasted great too! I told Krizia that when she takes a cookie with a kiss on it then she has to give the cook a kiss. We got LOTS of kisses that night and the next day. :o)


Jen, Krizia and I




Here is Lydia with her Aunt Nanice who flew in from Arizona to spend Christmas with the whole family.

She was just a tiny bit messy with her Lasagna.





Cousin Krizia got a shinny red sled for Christmas and was nice enough to pull Lydia around in it. They both had lots of fun I think they went around about 20 times.


This face was just to funny I had to post it on here.















Aww! All the Girls





Now that's more like it. J/k
I laugh every time I look and Janice and Julie in this picture. (they are the two on the left)

Janice, Krizia, Julie, Mom, Jen, Lydia and Me.

Lydia's got this Glow warm from her Aunt Oolie (aka Aunt Julie) She loves it!




Krizia got a package in the mail and Lydia was eager to help her open it.
Krizia came back to Grandma and Papa's house for New Years and on the way home we stopped at the shoe tree to see if we could find the shoes Krizia threw up there.

It's in there somewhere I'm not sure I was changing a lovely diaper while we were stopped.


Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Enjoy what new things the New Years brings.



2 comments:

  1. cute pictures, looks like you guys had a great Christmas. the picture of Lydia with food all over her face just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a blast to see all your pictures. Lydia is beautiful! and it was so fun to see all you girls together. Are you here in IF yet?

    ReplyDelete