Hey Everyone,
I was Skyping with my sister Jen who said to me that I should update my blog now that I have my own computer. After going through my blog for the first time since January this being the end of September. I enjoyed watching all the cute videos of Lydia while I was trying to upload pictures to my computer. Unfortunately I failed to get them all on here because of some uploading problems that appeared. So there for I will have to jump ahead with newer photos and then try loading the older ones again later. So for now you will be miss out on Lydia's first birthday which was in February. Since those are some of the pictures I am having trouble with. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my family blog. *Jilly*
Let's go fly a Kite.When the weather got nice Charles mother kept Lydia and I busy on the weekends since Charles has to work. She had a great idea to go to a local Kite Festival. There was a lot of really neat different looking kites there. We all had a great time.

Here is Liz flying her kite. Charles adopted little sister.

Lydia is enjoying the kites while snacking on a donut hole her Grandma made.

Liz's Sponge bob Kite.

Charles little brother and sisters racing some pretty Awesome kites.
In this photo left to right: Evan, Liz, Emily. I think Emily won. She is little but very fast. 
I love to check on Lydia when she is sleeping she is always so cute. As you can tell she is sleeping with her bottom up in the air.

This was one of our attempts to take a family picture. Lucky kept getting in the way. LOL Silly dog.

We had the opportunity to go to Utah and attended Charles best friends parents wedding anniversary. Here is Lydia helping her Auntie Karrie put on her make up.

Such a good helper. :0)

Here is the Ringers Charles best friend's family. In this picture left to right: Ireta, Jayne, John, Sarah, and Tyler. Not in picture. Paul.

Lydia with her Grandma Mercado infront of the Ringers house.

Our good friends Tyler and Megan Ringer.

Charles sister Karrie ran a 5K race at the Greenbelt here in Idaho Falls during the summer of
2009. She is attending Utah State and bought Lydia this adorable cheerleading uniform.

At the Greenbelt during the 5k race a family was giving away some puppies. Evan spent his whole time with the puppies. I had to take a picture of this one because he looks just like Lucky.

Go Karrie!

Emily and Lydia are playing with a bucket of water in Grandma Mercado's backyard.

Say Cheese!

Evan had basketball games just about every Saturday. He had 6 cheerleaders standing on the sidelines. Here is one of them.


Lydia is always being silly with her food. In this shot she was shaking her head with the spoon in her mouth.

I really wanted to dye Easter Eggs this year. So my friend Crystal came over and we had a ton of fun being creative.

Mmm!! Chocolate.

This has to be one of my favorite photos. Everyday Lydia would wait for her Daddy to come home from work. Charles usually called when he was close then I would tell her that Daddy was coming home and this day she grabbed her favorite black stuffed bear then sit and wait.
SO CUTE!

Lucky got his hair cut and they just about butchered him. His hair was so short he looked so funny. What was even more funny was that Lydia would follow him around trying to poke him in the bottom since it was more obvious now what was under all that hair. :0)
Its about time you updated your blog. Lydia is so cute and adorable.
ReplyDeleteI know! :0) I have so much to keep adding. Thank goodness I have a computer now.
ReplyDeleteYeah, finially!! Love all the pictures, Lydia is so cute and getting big! Love yoU!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! Lydia is so cute.
ReplyDelete