Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter 2010

The weather here in Idaho was not the greatest during Easter. It snowed that Saturday. We had plans to hit up the local Easter egg hunts but when we woke up and saw snow we changed our minds. So my mother in-law had the idea to do a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt in her basement. Charles, Karrie (his sister) and I hid all the eggs and goodies. It was so fun to watch the kids. We all had a great time. Here is Karrie doing Lydia's hair for Church. She does such a beautiful job everytime. I made the hair bow to go with the dress that she got from great Aunt Clar.
Lydia outside with her Easter basket.



Our adorable Princess. Daddy took this picture. She seems to cooperate better when he takes pictures.

Lydia's Easter basket. Mostly toys inside with a couple eggs full of candy.

Charles Easter basket. With his favorite candy. Mmmm

Here is Evan, Emily, and Elisabeth my brother and sisters in-law coloring eggs.


Showing me her gloves.



Easter egg hunt in the dark. Just in case you are wondering yes my flash was on. :)

This was a special goodie that Grandma Mercado added to the hunt.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter I know we did. We were lucky to watch General conference in the comfort of our homes and it was so uplifting. I look forward to it every time.

I dedicate this post to my Grandma Minson. She informed my mom that I needed to update my blog. :) It's a good thing too. I need a little push to keep me going. LOVE YOU Grandma.

2 comments:

  1. we love being included to read your family blog! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outside pictures make it look like it was warm. I don't see an easter basket for you! Gloves for egg-painting: why haven't I thought of that??

    ReplyDelete