Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Begay #2

We are excited to anounce that Baby Begay is in the works. That's right Lydia is going to be a BIG SISTER! Our due date is November 4th.

So far the pregnancy has been GREEN to say the lease. I've dealt with morning sickness all day long. At first it wasn't has bad as it was pregnant with Lydia however in the last two weeks it has been no fun. I have also had a awful cough on top of everything. I am looking forward to getting better very soon. I am so grateful to be blessed to have children and I hope this baby will be as healthy and happy as Lydia was and is. I thank Heavenly Father for blessing us with bundles of joy.

Stay toon to find out if the baby will be a boy or a girl. I am 13 weeks and should find out the sex in 5 more weeks when we have our ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment