14 weeks and now in my second trimester! According to babycenter.com Baby Begay can now squint, frown, grimace, pee and possibly suck it's thumb. It is about the size of a Lemon.
I am doing some what better. Monday of this week I went to the Doctor and got a B6 shot to help with the morning sickness. It has helped somewhat. They said I can get it once a week if I would like.
My pants are tighter but my Baby bumb hasn't really stood out yet. Soon I'm sure it will. It will be fun when it does show so Lydia sees that mommy really has a baby in her tummy. I have told Lydia that I have a baby in my tummy but she tells me "No mommy" I also asked her if she wanted a baby brother or baby sister and she said "Umm...No" Ha Ha Ha boy is she going to be surprized.
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and taking care of yourself
ReplyDelete