Thursday, July 22, 2010

My niece Krizia just had a birthday!

June 30th my niece Krizia turned 12 years old! I just can't believe it. She is a super great kid and I love her so much. I wish we lived closer to them so that I could see her more often. Also so Lydia could spend more time with her cousin.

We were so lucky to be able to go to Oregon and visit my sister Julie and her family. Krizia wanted a Kitty cake for her birthday because she LOVES Kitty! So I gladly made her one. It was super cute. Here is Julie keeping Krizia and Lydia busy outside while I make the Kitty cake.
My sister Janice, Krizia, and Lydia.
Make a wish!! (Janice, Krizia, Lydia and my sister Julie's husband Michael)
The Kitty cake! Meow!

2 comments:

  1. That cake is super cute. I can't believe that Krizia is 12. I remember holding her when she was a baby. Crazy how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Suzie Homemaker!

    ReplyDelete