This summer Lydia and I were lucky to go on a big road trip and see friends and family in Oregon and California. After looking at all of my pictures I realized I didn't take pictures of everything we did.
First we went to Julie's and celebrated Krizia's 12th birthday. Next we went to Jen's and down to Eugene to see some great friends the Cardwells and the Bastings. Then we headed down to Cali and stayed at my uncle David's. In the morning we headed to Sacramento for 4th of July weekend and attended a family reunion with my mom's cousins. We had a super great time.
Lydia had so much fun taking pictures of our family. Here are some that she took.

Here is Auntie Janice and Auntie Julie

Aunt Jenny

Cousin Krizia and Uncle Michael

Grandma Gilliland

Great Grandma Minson showing off her Reunion T shirt that Auntie Janice designed

Me, and my Uncle David

Papa

Grandma, Lydia and Great Grandma

Heading to Sacramento

My great Uncle Jim and I


Venie's Clan: Red Shirt, Uncle John, Angie, Aunt Mary, John, Orange shirts, Uncle David, Aunt Margo, Light Blue shirt, Grandma Minson, Dark blue Dad and Mom, Purple shirt, Jen, Maroon shirt, Michael, Julie and Krizia, Green shirt Janice, and Pink shirts, Lydia and Jill.

Jaeger

Uncle David, Grandma, Aunt Mary, Mom

Payne

Begay

Escobedo

Lydia taking a picture of Uncle Mike
WARNING! You may need some sunglasses for the next couple photos. I haven't spent much time in the sun.



Krizia and I trying to recreate the same thing we did 5 years ago in the same pool at the last reunion.

Krizia and Lydia, I couldn't resist taking a picture of them sleeping.

This is them in the morning.


Happy Independence Day!

Lydia in her Independence Day dress her Auntie Janice made.

Lydia taking pictures at Applebees

More pictures by Lydia

Pretty girls all in a row.


After the reunion we headed back to Oregon and visited friends and family in Bend.

My best friend Felicia and I

Lydia found the sandbox.

We went to see my Grandma Gilliland Lydia took this picture of her.

My Grandma G and I.

Janice and Grandma

My Brother Jason


Last but not lease. We went to see Charles great Aunt, Uncle and Cousin.

Cousin Annette, and I (picture by Lydia)

Uncle Frank and Aunite Irene. (picture by Lydia)

Lydia wanted to pet Tia so bad. She loves animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment