


Charles and I were married 6 years ago on August 14th. He had to work that day this year so he took Lydia and I out to Breakfast. Then Lydia and I spent the rest of our day at the Green Belt with Aunt Karrie, Grandma Mercado and kids. We had lots of fun with the Youth Jam and Duck Race that was going on that day. Later that evening Charles took me out to dinner at Jakers. It was a very nice place and we really enjoyed the time we spent together. I love Charles very much and look forward to spending many more years together, growing closer and stronger each year.
I also feel so lucky to be married to a man who works hard to support Lydia and I. I also feel so blessed to stay at home and watch my little baby girl grow. It will be fun to see how she is with her little sister come November.
To help remember this special time of the year we had our pictures taken by my good friend Sheena.
I also feel so lucky to be married to a man who works hard to support Lydia and I. I also feel so blessed to stay at home and watch my little baby girl grow. It will be fun to see how she is with her little sister come November.
To help remember this special time of the year we had our pictures taken by my good friend Sheena.
These are beautiful pictures! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThank You!!
ReplyDelete